Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Jensen Hughes has a career opportunity for a Managing Director Level candidate to serve as the leader of our Investigations practice, managing a team of skilled investigators and supervising complex due diligence projects and internal investigations. This position is based in Chicago and the successful candidate will become part of Hillard Heintze, a division of Jensen Hughes, and an internationally recognized security risk management firm.
The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to the legal, financial and compliance teams of our clients and is charged with formalizing and assessing major transactions and strategic business relationships, and navigating corporate disputes to provide intelligence and insight in support of mergers and acquisitions, partnership opportunities, executive hires, market entry and other complex decisions. In this role you will lead and manage:
- Financial and fraud-related investigations; investigate a wide range of internal matters – either as an extension of departments such as Security, HR, and Compliance or as an independent and objective third-party.
- Detailed background investigations of companies or individuals including witnesses or subjects of an investigation or party to a suit.
- Investigations to locate, identify and recover concealed or undisclosed assets.
- Identify potential witnesses and subjects and interview them.
- Background research of potential expert witnesses who will be providing testimony on client’s behalf or for the opposing party.
- Surveillance operations and covert investigations.
Jensen Hughes has a job opportunity for a Senior Process Safety Consultant in to help grow our Industrial and Process Safety Services Team. We are flexible in terms of location but have current team hubs in Baltimore, MD or Chicago, IL, it could be an advantage to work from one of these locations. This person will perform, direct and grow engineering service offerings in industrial occupancies, supporting and accelerating our company’s continued growth in the industrial safety and process safety consulting fields. Resources will be provided to support significant business development, and internal staff hiring and training.
Jensen Hughes has an exciting career opportunity for an Associate Fire Protection Engineer in either of our Chicago, IL or Schaumburg, IL offices . Our global team of 1,400 engineers, scientists and consultants are among the very best in the industry and we continue to build on our heritage of making the world a safer place. We have served on more than 150 committees for international codes and standards making organization and help drive adoption throughout the world. With tens of thousands of projects under our belts, we have the expertise needed to help with any challenge you may face.